If you live in the Vancouver area and you’re looking for something a little different Veloholic is the place you usually go. Specializing in dream builds Phil Liu and his team take you step by step through the process of putting together the bike you’ve always wanted.
For this build, they teamed up with Fast Track Auto Body in Vancouver to create the paint scheme. Fading from McLaren Abyss Black down to a Giro Pink, which is only appropriate for an Italian bike. They added another personal touch with the custom head badge as well, just in case there was any chance of mistaking this for somebody else’s Strada.
- 3T Strada Frameset custom painted with McLaren Abyss Black Faded to Giro Pink with custom Head badge.
- THM Tibia stem custom painted to match 110mm
- PRO VIBE Aero SuperLight 38mm bar, custom painted to match.
- Sram Red eTap AXS 1X Aero build kit. 48T x 10-33
- Quarq Red AXS 1X Aero 48T 165mm powermeter, DUB
- Carbon Ti 140mm rotors
- Ceramicspeed BB386 DUB coated bottom brackets.
- Lightweight Fernweg 63 EVO, Schwarz Ed wheels.
- Continental GP5000 25mm
- Tubolito S-Tubo 80mm tubes
- Supacaz Prizmatic Chrome bar tapes.
- Berk Dilla saddle.
- Supacaz White and Black Carbon FlyCages.
Total weight: 7.22 Kgs