I probably don’t need to tell you too much about the Exploro frame. It’s fast on-road and off, the only gravel frame that is truly aero so you can keep up with the roadies on tarmac and leave them in the dust when a nicer trail comes along.
Or maybe you live in a place with nothing but gravel and singletrack. As victories at Dirty Kanza, Jeroboam and many other events show, the Exploro is right at home there too.
As of today, that race-winning, roadie-envy-inducing combination is available at an unbeatable price with the new Exploro Pro Rival. It comes with:
- Ultra-reliable SRAM Rival drivetrain
- Easton EA-50 cockpit
- 3T carbon aero seatpost
- WTB Serra gravel wheels, Riddler tires & SL8 saddle
You can find all the detail specs here.
This means you now have several options to get into fast gravel riding:
- This new Exploro Pro Rival
- For a little more, the Exploro Pro Rival Plus which gets lighter Fulcrum Racing 7 wheels, Schwalbe G-One Allround tires and a genuine 3T cockpit
- A little above that, we have the Exploro Pro GRX with Shimano’s GRX gravel groupset.