Maybe I’m biased as the responsible engineer, but I love the Strada. Speed & comfort, minimalist aesthetics, clean drivetrain, what’s not to like.
So when our graphics designer asked if he could do a special graphics package for the Strada, I wasn’t expecting too much to be honest. I though
t there was nothing to improve. But as it turns out, I was wrong. The Concept 3 paint scheme is awesome.
In turn, that got me excited to build it up with special parts – but only special parts if they made sense. That meant:
- SRAM Red AXS eTAP drivetrain. Smooth shifting, no fiddling with cables, lightweight, comfy levers
- 3T Torno Team crank for lower weight, lower drag and higher bling factor
- Discus 45|32 LTD SPECIAL EDITION carbon aero wheels with Chris King hubs. The 45|32 rim is specifically designed for the Strada to match the frame aerodynamics
- Pirelli P-Zero tires, perfectly matching the shape of the Discus 45|32 rim and the Strada frame, with a WAM (Width As Measured) of 30.3mm for the 700x25c nominal size (ideally your tire is slightly narrower than the rim)
- Matching Fizik saddle & 3T bartape
This limited edition will also give you a sneak peak of our new aero dropbar, the Aeroflux. With a thinner wing profile, multiple internal routing options, a comfortable surface for your hands and grip shapes borrowed from our ever-successful SuperErgo bars, the Aeroflux is the perfect addition to the Strada:
These Concept 3 limited edition bikes are built to order, so if you would like to change something on the spec, just contact us. The full spec list can be found here. And this is how your new Strada Concept 3 could look: